[tlug] Announcement: Tokyo Haskell (Users Group) Nov 24th, 2014

Hi,

I am organizing an "お勉強会" of Haskell at Kayaba-cho on Monday(Holiday) November 24th, 2014

This is the second meeting. During the first meeting a few weeks ago, we watched Microsoft's Erik's Haskell introduction tutorial and discussed Haskell. There were about 5-6 people including me and we talked mostly in English.
http://www.yasuaki.com/haskell.html

Ciao,
Yasu