Re: [tlug] Oops, what a waste of a good cup of tea

>> Did you give the keyboard a good wash.  My last T61 keyboard survived a
>> full glass of scotch and coke after a good rinse under the tap.

> I found the T61 keys I lost on the first beer spill regained their
> functionality on the second beer spill. Hair of the dog?

I take my tea seriously; I cannot see me trying that experiment...

I did give it a good wash under the tap, thanks for the idea, then
another few hours to dry out thoroughly. I think I have got back the
letters T and Y, but otherwise no effect. (Curiously I thought I had
those two keys on the first post-accident boot, then they stopped
working... that suggests to me that the problem is more likely shorted
contacts, or something like that, rather than the ribbon cable.)

On the plus side, it hasn't looked this clean since I bought it :-)

Darren