[tlug] Oops, what a waste of a good cup of tea

Are replacement lenova notebook keyboards usually available?
Specifically a Lenova Thinkpad E540 110JP keyboard. (Parts no. 0C45248)
Amazon and Google are not turning up anything.

(The middle row (QWERTY...), and a few other odd keys are not working; I
rushed out and bought a USB keyboard, which I'm currently using, but
struggling with as: a) it is UK layout, which I've not used in 20 years;
b) it has no Fn key, nor the special keys in the top-right.

Actually the notebook keyboard might be fixable, as I see a suspicious
bend mark in the ribbon cable, and I'm wondering if that might be to
blame. (i.e. I think it has fully dried out by now...)

Shop suggestions, or repairing tips, I will gladly take either '-(

Darren

P.S. '-( is how a smiley appears when you JP touchtype on a UK keyboard.
It feels fitting, somehow.