Re: [tlug] presentation wish list

On 10/15/2014 11:01 AM, Travis Cardwell wrote:
On 2014年10月14日 23:56, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
I use Tuxguitar a lot to practice guitar playing or to write down
original music that I've come up with.
That sounds like a great topic to me! :)
Then let's do it. Can you send me a mail when the date for the next meeting's decided? If I have time on that day, I'll do a presentation.
I don't know much about nftables but I do know a lot about iptables and ebtables. I could do
a presentation on that if people are interested. Perhaps to get them up
to speed for a later nftables presentation.
Giving a TLUG presentation is a *great* excuse to learn something new! ;)
True but I would prefer to learn about nftables from somebody else's presentation as I already spend a lot of time at work learning new technologies. If we can find an nftables candidate, maybe that's a good two-meeting series we could do? I could do iptables first and the other person could do nftables next.

~Andreas