[tlug] presentation wish list

Travis Cardwell writes:

 >   flex & bison

I've written a parser-generator in Lisp, but it kinda sucked.  Maybe
someday...

 >   machine learning, image recognition

I know a little about the former (the statistical theory stuff -- some
interesting lore there like the Curse of Dimensionality and Compact
Spaces with No Interior), but the applications are text mining (and
done by my students, not me), not image recognition.

 >   (La)TeX

We should get Frank Bennett (U. Nagoya Law School) to talk about
that.  Last I heard he was kinda sick of TeX, though, so we might need
to schedule the nomikai before the talk (or around it, or through
it...).

 >   music creation

I would love to get David Kastrup (maintainer of GNU Lilypond) to talk
about Lilypond (which is about recording music on paper, not about
making it, but still...).  But I doubt he ever gets to Japan.

 > Do you see any topics that you know about or would like to learn?  Please
 > consider presenting! :)

DMARC, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the IETF