Bonus: Wi2-300 has a settings page that you can set up to 5 MAC addresses, so it doesn't require login for those MACs. This is extremely useful.

---
Furkan Mustafa

On 2014-09-22 16:50, Darren Cook wrote:
(I'm back in Tokyo since yesterday.) I though wi2-300 had stopped
working for me. But it turns out the problem is that the login screen
does not come up in Firefox (Firefox 32, Mint 17). It comes up fine in
Chrome, though. And on Android.

Can anyone else confirm this? (If Firefox 32 works for you I'll
experiment with settings.)

(The symptom: it just shows a blank page, though I can see "connecting
to https://service.wi2.ne.jp/..."; at the bottom.)

Darren