[tlug] remote audio using pulseaudio

Hoi,

we all know these "and some time I should try this out.."
things.
Sometimes we do, and give up when we have spent a time that
goal was worth it for the time beeing, i.e. me last weekend
trying the Adobe/google pan-cjk fonts with Latex..

But let me share what worked after 5 minutes, is maybe im-
possible with other OS's and maybe also useful for others
here:

- I use a 'debian unstable' desktop with pulseaudio and
  a stereo system connected.  In the desktop there, I run

    pactl load-module module-native-protocol-tcp \
	auth-ip-acl=192.168.0.10

- The ip from the last command is used on a Fedora20.
  Running

    PULSE_SERVER=192.168.0.2 firefox

  with this ip beeing the one of the debian box, renders
  the firefox sound beeing sent to the debian system.

Lets not share when things just work, and maybe give
others good ideas :)

Chris