Re: [tlug] (off-topic) Unlimited data plan (mobile internet access) in Japan

mID:<669F0956-D5D4-4372-BF32-5A59EF0F3CB2@example.com> =====[ Qua
03 Set 2014 11:31:11 BRT ]=====>
> I would if I didn’t need to make reservations before I hit the road.

Quickly, if you show up at the Anniversary I can manage to share my
login for you to test (or anybody else for that matter). What a great
deal, don't you think? Yep, we need to break-even or fill all places
there. Not sure.

Provided that you don't hijack the pass. Or abuse the network.

Regards.