Re: [tlug] Smart phone vs Tablet: app on sd

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
> ES File Explorer can open external USB drives and is free:
>
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop

Thanks, I'll take a look at that too. (It doesn't explicitly mention it
can stream video from the external drive, which Nexus Media Importer
said it could do.)

ES Explorer is very good (I use it). However, if you upgrade your system to
KitKat, you will loose the ability to write to external SD.

This is just a warning.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.