Re: [tlug] VPS providers in Japan

> * How should the customers trust forever.net for the perennity of the
>   service and the safety of their data?

In other words, what's the SLA?

https://www.forever.net/support/faq/use says:

    FOREVER.NET works to maintain a 99.9% uptime, which is stated in
    our UPDATE WITH SLA LINK, however there may be instances where we
    may be unable to fulfill our stated uptime.  For these cases we
    ask that you please get in contact with FOREVER.NET support.

And UPDATE WITH SLA LINK takes me to https://www.forever.net/SLA/ with
a 404 page:
    The requested page was not found on this server

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F