Re: [tlug] Smart phone vs Tablet: app on sd

On 08/18/2014 09:46 AM, Raymond Wan wrote:
An app developer once told me that Android no longer allows apps to be
installed on the SD card.
I think it depends on the phone and maybe the android version. I used AppMgr III (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd&hl=en) for a while but got rid of that phone because it had too little memory. The app couldn't move google's snoop-ware however.

There's an article at http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/3466195/move-data-from-android-phone-sd-card/.

Steve S.