[tlug] PulseAudio Setup: The First Stupid Question of the Morning

Stupid newbie-type question:

I installed, and initially set up PulseAudio as Root.

I can check operation as User (pacmd dump) but, when I check as Root am told that no session is running.

Do I have a setup problem or should I just try to do everything as User? I find lots of setup instructions but no "what to do when you screw this up" information.

--
CL