Re: [tlug] Fixing Sound AGAIN

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:56:17AM +0800, Raymond Wan wrote:

> But, I've never run Line on a desktop computer.  Maybe some day...

To my understanding, LINE verifies a phone number upon con-
figuration.  After initial config on the mobile, I was using
the account on a Nexus 7 - which has no GSM functionality.

I have not seen a way to run LINE on a desktop linux distro, and
this also distracts me from using it more often.
Running an android ontop of a desktop distro might be a work-
around.

Chris