Re: [tlug] Happy hacking keyboard

Scott Robbins writes:

 > My hope was that the $200 plus one was going to be $70 there, but that
 > doesn't seem to be the case.  Sorry for the noise.

No, shipping costs are nowhere near that large, and Japanese vendors
have *never* given the domestic market a break on anything.  (Well,
people who can tell the difference assure me that the price-
performance comparison for Japanese rice and sushi vs. what you can
get in the U.S. is very much in favor of the domestic versions, but
it's wasted on me.  I just like raw fish and beer. ;-)

What does the pro version have in its favor, anyway?  I've used the
lite version happily for a decade now.