Re: [tlug] Scanner not found

Stephen J. Turnbull writes:

> If you *still* don't have a scanner, send me (or the list) all the
> info you've gathered about, preferably cut and paste from the 'term.
>
> Good luck!

Awesome! Thanks, Steve!

I am at the university right now, so I'll have to wait till I get home
to try this, but I just wanted to say, those are some of the clearest
written instructions I have ever seen. I feel sure I can follow them.

I have tried sane-find-scanner, and also with sudo, with nothing
found, but I am eager to try the rest. I will let you know what it
turns up.

Thanks again!
--Ralph