Re: [tlug] Places where to apply to for a technical internship?

On Jun 18, 2014, at 4:09 PM, Simon Cozens wrote:

> On 17/06/2014 18:38, Drew Poulin wrote:
>> They developed Kuromoji, the Japanese morphological analyzer.
>
> How did I miss this thing? Looks very interesting...

I thought so too.  I stumbled across it (and Atilika) in my old job while looking for a cheaper alternative to Basis Technology's morphological analyzer (Rosette).  I hope to start testing Kuromoji soon for use in my own Web site.

Here's a nice video of Atilika founder Christian Moen explaining the statistical approach that Kuromoji takes to morphological analysis:

http://vimeo.com/42657763

Drew