Re: [tlug] 3d printing

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 23:01:08 +0900
Edmund Edgar <lists@example.com> wrote:

> Talk to Jon Waller - it looks like he's trying to round up developers
> to use the space and you could probably just pop in to say hi and
> have a play with it.
> https://twitter.com/jonwaller

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Could you offer an insight beyond website talk? How exactly they work? You walk in with some sort of good idea (or a solid business plan for that matter) and they "connect" you, very broadly speaking. Are they tech specific?

My interest goes (way beyond) 3-D printing. Very looking forward to any comments.

Regards, Fernando.