[tlug] YLUG Kernel Code Reading Party #111

quick check at the YLUG Kernel Code Reading Party #111 agenda
and I find a topic familiar to TLUGers:

http://kernel.doorkeeper.jp/events/10433

   Schedule
   19:00 Door Open
   19:30 Session Start, Opening remarks, by Hiro Yoshioka,
   19:35 Lightning Talks
   19:55 Presentation
   Title: Dockerを支える技術・超圧縮版
          Abstract
          「Docker勉強会(http://connpass.com/event/6318/ )」の内容を30〜40分に超圧縮してお話します。
           Dockerの使い方、DM Thin-Provisioning、Network namespace、 systemd/cgroups などのトピックを扱います。

          Speaker 中井悦司
          No Source, No Life. Senior Solution Architect and Cloud Evangelist at Red Hat :)
   20:25 Beer Bash

(*) I suspect the presentation will be in Japanese...
(**) I am not sure I'll be able to make it to the meeting myself