Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

Bruno Raoult writes:

 > If they are different, you see the issue.

No, I don't.  (La)TeX isn't perfect, but it does an excellent job with
minimal effort (and can achieve perfection with more effort, using
documented methods -- which isn't true for "software for the monkeys
among us").  You just brush that off as unimportant, which it may be
to you.  But I care, and so do the people I enjoy working and playing
with.