Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

On 2014-05-15 at 09:41:38 CL wrote:
> (some JGOV, UN, and USGOV databases and information sites do not
> permit logging in with anything other than IE / Safari or,
> alternatively Moz running on RealMS or RealApple

Have you tried a user agent switcher for a Linux browser? Firefox, for
example, has the aptly-named "User Agent Switcher" extension. I believe
there are similar things for Chrome and other browsers. Often that is
enough to get into sites that try to block browsers unnecessarily.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 122, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley@example.com