Re: [tlug] What's with this anti-Apple tirade? [was: 2014-05-10 Linux Quiz]

Raider Sail writes:

 > Doing one thing really well is what the world wants out of a given
 > unit of computing these days.

You need to be careful to hedge that a bit.  I may want a spreadsheet
and you may want a wordprocessor.  If we want to share, then we both
need a competent spreadsheet *and* a competent wordprocessor.  That's
where it's really hard to get around Microsoft lock-in.

Regards,