Re: [tlug] Living on the command line...

On May 10, 2014, at 10:21 PM, Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:

> Anyway, I hope some of you liked it and learned something new.

I certainly did.  Particularly enlightening for me was seeing how you use grep et al. to filter data without altering it (and encouraging to see that you use Perl for some of this).  It was good to learn a bit about Safecast, too.

I also learned some new commands and options during Travis' quiz.

Thank you both for a very helpful session.

Drew