Re: [tlug] IME breaks firefox!

On 2014年05月08日 18:55, Darren Cook wrote:
> I'm curious why I cannot find anyone else with this problem! I can only
> guess it is interacting with some add-on, or the way I've configured ibus.

Based on your description, it sounds like it is most likely an issue on
the Firefox side, not with ibus.  (I very much dislike Google's automatic
search, btw, as it does not work well with my IME at all.)

Have you tried your tests in Firefox in safe-mode?

* Make sure that firefox is not already running.  (`ps ax | grep firefox`)
* Run `firefox -safe-mode` from a terminal.
* Confirm that add-ons are disabled in the launched browser.
* Run your tests.

Note that launching the browser from a terminal might also result in the
display of some sort of error message.

If the issue persists, then I suggest trying your tests in a different
browser as well (such as Google Chrome).

Cheers,

Travis