Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:
On 2014-04-27 at 18:00:09 Bruno Raoult wrote:
> Tell me how to input the the zero character? Would this one be
> forbidden? And 2?
> and 3? and many others, beside backspace?

Characters number 1-26 can be entered with ctrl-q followed by ctrl-a
through ctrl-z. For example, to enter character 3, type ctrl-q ctrl-c.

I believe you are speaking about a special terminal. In no way ctrl-q is a standard for special input.
It may be "Quit" sometimes :) On my Emacs, it is also different.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.