Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions

Travis Cardwell writes:

 > PS) I hope you can make it to the meeting!

Unfortunately my department has scheduled a graduate recruiting
afternoon for 5/10, and since I'm the only person in the department
willing to be caught dead speaking less than perfect English (you read
that right!), I'm elected to speak to any exchange students who show
up.  I'd refuse, but my right wrist is currently in contact with my
10th vertebra and moving northward (we only admitted 90% of our
scheduled intake this year, and the PHBs are *very* worried).