Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?

On 2014年04月25日 02:48, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
On my short list of clients to evaluate are claws and sylpheed. I'll
watch this thread for other ideas as well. I haven't switched yet
because i don't really have time to take a day to just test out a mail
client.

I tried Claws recently, and I never got it working with my SSL certificates (signed by my own CA). I unfortunately did not take notes, so I do not have the details.

I have not tried Sylpheed in many years, after I got a pretty bad impression of it. It has hopefully improved, however. I will put it on my list of clients to try, especially since it has good Japanese localization!

Please let us know what you decide; i'm curious anyway. You sound
annoyed by some of the same issues that annoy me, so i suspect our mail
client usage is similar.

Will do!

Cheers,

Travis