[tlug] [JobPosting][OffTopic] Software Engineers, Test Engineers, and Business Intelligence Engineers.

Hello everyone,

Recently I left Amazon and have joined Groupon. We currently have some
positions open:

Senior Software Engineer
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Intermediate or Senior Test Engineer

If you are interested in hearing more then please email me at kbawden
_at_ groupon.com. Please do not email the list about the positions. I
do not want any more spam other than this email if possible.

Also, if you work in or near Shibuya and want to catch up for lunch
let me know. I'm interested in restarting the TLUG Shibuya Luncheons
we used to have monthly (around 5 or so years ago). << Should probably
start a separate thread for that ;-)

Regards, Keith