Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals

Jim Breen writes:

 > chew over a lot of very noisy data and then come to conclusions
 > based on results that aren't within a bull's roar of being
 > statistically significant (I majored in stats way back in the 60s.)
 > Still "social scientists" have been getting away with that for
 > decades.

Hey, as a business economist engaged in case study/interview research,
I resemble that remark.  I guess I should mail Guido and Matz and tell
them their testimony was worthless, eh?

;-)

But yeah, I take your real point to be that you're all un-n-n-ZAAAA-ri
about taking criticism about the way you do research.