Re: [tlug] Blu ray writer a(and region free)

Bruno, your previous message slipped through.

On 03/25/2014 05:47 PM, Bruno Raoult wrote:
    Did you read commercial DVD and blu-ray from different region?

Can you confirm? This was the main question.

I have discs from different zones.

I'll try to read some European zone stuff with this drive that I may have back at home and get back to you.

Let me check once again and I'll get back to you in a couple of days.
--
                 SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
      suporte@example.com # +55-21-4042-4010 [@GMT-3]