Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo

> Thankfully, there is no require to post to TLUG in grammatically correct
> Classical languages. Perhaps if this thread drifts any further the listmaster
> should consider making one.

Did you see Miles Colman tried to post a linux question to TLUG? The
cheek of the lad! The silent treatment he is getting is nothing less
than he deserves.

He could at least have pointed out how there is not one recorded
instance of the Japanese Imperial army, nor the LDP, nor Abe himself,
using the Linux commandline to start programs on multiple servers. At
least then there is something we can argue about...

Darren