Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo (Very OT)

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 6:45 AM, Nicolas Limare <nicolas+tlug@example.com> wrote:
Is "one state == one law" the most common configuration? I have the
impression that yes, but it might be from my French Jacobin
background.

Two remarks (OT, more and more):
- French laws are different in regions (or better said "The French laws have different
rules for some regions: Alsace/Lorraine, Islands, etc...").
- We cannot say that all French have Jacobin "thinking" (recent events show it clearly,
for example the "Bonnets Rouges" in Brittany).

The term "one state = one law" surely does not apply in France, and I wonder if only one
country on earth applies this rule. "Jacobin" means deciding everything in a single place,
by administration. USSR was Jacobin in this sense.
But laws decided there (by the Paris "Jacobin administration" for France) are really selective by region.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.