Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals

> I recently came across a new-ish journal [1], that was open access, with
> all articles required to use the CC-BY license. (Peer-reviewed,
> serious-looking board of editors, etc.) As a fan of open source, I was
> impressed.

If you like open access and open source, I offer you all together
(open data, open science, reproducible research as extra buzzwords for
free)! Here is my project/job/research/younameit:

  IPOL Journal ยท Image Processing On Line

  http://www.ipol.im/

  IPOL is a research journal of image processing and image
  analysis. Each article contains a text on an algorithm and its source
  code, with an online demonstration facility and an archive of
  experiments. Text and source code are peer-reviewed and the
  demonstration is controlled. IPOL is an Open Science and Reproducible
  Research journal.

(migh be slightly off-topic and dangerously close to self-promotion..)

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F