Re: [tlug] Locking an HTML Doc

> I have a document of 14 pages that was created in LibreOffice as an .odt
> original and then exported as a .pdf file for sending to a client.  The
> client has subsequently asked to have the document saved in HTML format,

If the client is asking for HTML for political reasons, e.g. their
organization has specified they have to move away from PDF [1]...

One (really quite crazy) idea is to convert the PDF to SVG, and embed
that in the HTML:
 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10288065/convert-pdf-to-clean-svg

You could also just take 14 screenshots, and make an HTML file of them.
(You'd have to hand-code some CSS to specify page breaks.)

Darren

[1]: Which, for some reason, brought this cartoon to mind :-)
  http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2012-12-29