Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo

Raymond,

On 03/18/2014 10:09 AM, Raymond Wan wrote:
> Just because it's funded by tax payers doesn't mean any tax payer can
> do whatever s/he wants with it...  Someone still looks after it and
> manages it.  I mean, I'd like to see you use the same argument for
> publicly funded universities, research institutes, hospitals, or even
> the mayor's office.

I didn't say that.

And yeah, I've been to places now and this Japanese library thing was a
first to me. My common judgment tells me that I could walk in to a
public space, sit there and use their precious chair and 1 square meter
of table space without disturbing anybody or preventing others from
doing the same by repeated use.

Not dwelling on this as was clearly not expected for a place like Japan.
As said, I'll seek some clarification next time. Let's hope there is a
good one. I would keep dreaming that Japan is that advanced society that
I one day could live in.

Regards,
--
                SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /