Re: [tlug] What is the Sysadmin pager these days?

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Benjamin Tayehanpour
<benjamin@example.com> wrote:
> On 21 February 2014 17:04, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
>> However, NYC is a bit of a cesspit, so probably not a proper gauge of the
>> world, though we like to think of ourselves as the center.
>
> Exactly. There's more to the world than Japan and the USA.

Oh...if that what was the point you were trying to make, then I can
say that I was thinking of more than just Japan and the USA.  My
comment applies to Hong Kong, where I am now, even though the Hong
Kong Tourism Board would probably disagree with me.  :-)

Many parts of the world may not be as bad as my comment implied; but
there is still a noticeable difference between places like Japan and
most places in the world...

Ray