Re: [tlug] Recurrent Firefox issues with gmail

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 2:56 PM, <fgs@example.com> wrote:

Please read carefully my previous message as I'm not asking you to
delete everything. Those are suggestions I would try myself if facing a
similar issue.

Different Google servers use different certificates. This erratic
behavior is normal for outdated cached certificates.

I don't have any outdated certificates (a proof being that "sometimes"
I have no issue).

And I do thing this is something particular to your installation.

Yes, it could.
However, Google shows more than 11,000,000 answers for this exact issue.

This is a lot.

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.