Re: [tlug] Recurrent Firefox issues with gmail

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:
Experimenting a little, it appears that I can attach small files. But this is also not very stable.
For instance I have an error with a 500 Kb file, and can attach a 250 Kb one. I don't believe
this could be a size issue, as trying again the 250 Kb files can give an error too. Very small files
(a few Kb) never fail, however (which contradicts with what I wrote on previous line, but I don't change my
mind for that).
I thought it could be a timeout problem somewhere, but I can copy huge files beside Firefox, performing
a full backup off-site. The internet connection seems quite stable too (one router reboot every 2 or 3 months maybe).
I think this is a gmail/firefox specific issue, for some reason.

Interesting is that I have access to my account on Google. Only gmail has a problem... I just did reboot my computer,
and again Firefox was unable to give me access to gmail. Only gmail. All other services by Google work fine, with my login (yes, the same
as gmail one).

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.