Re: [tlug] Recurrent Firefox issues with gmail

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:43:18 +0100
Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:

> I have often issues with gmail for some time. Issues go from "cookies
> setup" (therefore I just cannot lo-in without removing all Google
> cookies) to the impossibility to attach files (failure during upload).
> I use FF version 27, stock Ubuntu.
> Chromium works fine.

Fellow TLUGer,

Please experiment re-starting your browser with all "add-ons" disable.
This is menu "tools" then "add-ons".

A wild guess here. Might just be a "blocker" somewhere.

Report back if you please.

Cheers everybody! Love you snowy Tokyooo!!!