[tlug] What is the Sysadmin pager these days?

I haven't had to do any on-call sysadmin work in a number of years, but after a long hiatus will need to do some on-call work soon.

I remember that an alphanumeric pager used to be the standard tool of the trade as it was;
1. Loud as hell
2. Got reception everywhere
3. Enabled you to see exactly what the alert was when you got it.
4. Fairly small, so it wouldn't take up much space in your pocket
5. Battery life measured in weeks not hours

I'm not even sure they sell these little monsters anymore, but does anyone have any recommendations for an on-call sysadmin notification device these days? I'm loath to use my private cellphone as I often set it on mute and have the battery die on me.

Just FYI, this would be for the Tokyo area.

Much thanks!