Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 8 Technical Meeting

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Ariel Mónaco wrote:
> I'll be interested in doing a workshop in Lua scripting / embedding inside
> Nginx servers.

Ariel: I would be very interested in this topic!

I am excited by the many great presentation proposals this month!
Since it looks like there are already more suggestions that can fit in
a single meeting, perhaps it is a good time to bring up some
requests...  I would be very interested in the following topics, if
anybody would like to go for them:

* systemd - overview of the systemd vs. upstart vs. sysvinit vs.
others debate, plus a systemd tutorial, as it looks like it will be
made default on Debian Jessie

* nftables - comparison with iptables as well as OpenBSD's pf

宜しくお願い致します! ;)

Travis