Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 8 Technical Meeting

Hello,

i can show a very easy project to create a domotic system to control everything you want remotely from your mobile phone (light, heater, shutters and toilet if you wish) . I created this aiming to be the most easy project to do with the most effective and useful result possible.
People at hackmeeting loved it.

P.S. I need a wired connection because i haven't upgraded it to wireless yet (lack of time) and i believe wired is more reliable.

Giorgio Scarsella

our next Technical Meeting will be held on March 8 (Saturday) at IIJ.

if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!