Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 8 Technical Meeting

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 4:08 PM, A.Tomita <atomita@example.com> wrote:
On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:28:22 +0100
Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:

> > check out the TLUG channel in Ustream:
> >    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tlug
>

> Oh, I did not know that tlug had a channel there. I was about to ask my
> local lug to think about this solution, but it does not seem free at all.
> What tlug pays for this?

TLUG didn't have to pay anything so far. What are the benefits for a non-free account?

In fact, I went to their subscription page, and found no mention of a free option.
But after your email, I just clicked on "broadcast" and effectively I can broadcast freely with what they call "Basic", paid by ads.
I suppose this is what tlug did?
To answer your question I dont know the differences between their different paid options.
However, differences shown between "Pro" and "Basic" are the following:
* ad-free vs add-supported
* advanced vs basic analytics (I don't understand)
* custom vs ustream branded experience

So I don't see the point of going "pro" for an association. And I did not see any add when I went to a few of your videos.

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.