Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 8 Technical Meeting

On 4 February 2014 20:27, A.Tomita <atomita@example.com> wrote:
if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

If anyone's interested I could do a thing on advanced bitcoin transactions (beyond just payments: multi-sig, escrow, the whole crazy Forth-like stack-based scripting language) which are among the possible uses of a project I run called Reality Keys, which is a bit like a certificate authority, only for facts instead of identities.

--
Edmund Edgar
Founder, Social Minds Inc (KK)