Re: [tlug] Japan to Tax E-Content

Yeah... well... the street address used for the boxes, and published on the web site, says Texas so all you've discovered is that they're at least serious enough to have filed for a trademark. BTW, I only meant that as an example. There are plenty of re-mailing services available. If I were in the market for one, I'm probably try the one associated with the Foreign Buyers Club out of Kobe (I've never tried using them for re-mailing but I've been a customer for many years and I know they're legit). The largest private box services in the States are UPS and Mail Boxes, Etc (the latter now owned by Kinkos). I didn't suggest them because I don't know for sure if they support applying for a box online. For the first several years I had all my Stateside email going to an MBE in California and they, for a fee, would send the stuff to Tokyo. Of course, that's probably not as relevant to Darren, who I assume has never lived in the US.