Re: [tlug] Pretending to be outside Japan?

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:34:00 +0100
Benjamin Tayehanpour <benjamin@example.com> wrote:

> As an aside, I tend to buy, or at least "buy" (i. e. purchase a
> legitimate right to view said content, as it seems you can't really
> buy anything anymore) stuff. I torrented an e-book, liked it, bought
> the whole series on paperback. That's how the new generation does its
> content shopping, and if the content owners can't/won't adapt to their
> customers... Well, who's the moron then?

My bad. Although I referenced some previous text, word moron was
directed to anybody trying to make it more expensive for legitimate
consumer online.

As said, it's all too easy for you to grasp anything you want online.
And by the way, I don't give a shit to piracy morals. It does play a
role in favor of... consumers.

My point is, governments are out of hand all over the world. They just
don't know what they're doing. They're utterly expensive to their
people, failing every minor corporate standard. A total mess.

Apologies if my comments created confusion.

Fernando.