Re: [tlug] Japan to Tax E-Content

On 01/15/2014 03:39 PM, Darren Cook wrote:
I think you misunderstood. I don't need to use a VPN: I could have been
standing in the Amazon US head office and I wouldn't have been able to
do the purchase of this particular book because my Amazon US account has
my Japanese address as the registered address, and this correlates with
the address on the credit card I use.
Likewise, if you wish to purchase a kindle book from amazon.co.jp, you must have an account with amazon.co.jp AND a credit card registered in Japan.
Steve S.