Re: [tlug] Japan to Tax E-Content

Well I dont see why we cant all just use a DNS tunneling service or VPN to
access amazon from a non-Japanese IP adress when we buy digital things. Of
course the law change is closed minded and a step backwards for
globalization but honestly I expected worste from Abe san. Lets just hope
to stay clear of the kind of aggression that his grandpa lead.

--
Best regards,

Justin Clune (ジャスティン クルーン)

Add me to your address