Re: [tlug] Japan to Tax E-Content

On 15 January 2014 15:46, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:
While I have to admit that Japan's system is far from perfect, I have
to say that it is too easy to not appreciate what you have.

And in any case even in Jason's libertarian paradise (?) you'd still need taxes for whatever he's still advocating the government still do. Of all the taxes you might abolish I doubt you'd want to abolish sales tax, and of all the tax breaks you might provide I don't see why you'd give one to buyers of digital content.

--
Edmund Edgar
Avatar Classroom

ed@example.com