[tlug] Japan to Tax E-Content

Another reason to hate Abe and the LDP.  By 2015, you'll have to pay shouhizei on the content you download from overseas, a move to "protect" domestic book retailers. Yeah, sure, I believe that.  There are so many English-language e-book sales outlets in our local shotengai ... and I walk right by all of them to go to Amazon ...

"Japan to tax sales of content downloaded from abroad"

http://www.itworld.com/it-management/399937/japan-tax-sales-content-downloaded-abroad?goback=.gde_73211_member_5828825356945080322#!

or:

http://tinyurl.com/k6bp2cw

--