Re: [tlug] refurbished Thinkpad X60 with Coreboot & Linux

Simon Cozens writes:

 > What *are* people running on their smartphones these days?

Either they're running iOS, or they wish they were.<duck />

 > Linux won, its advocates are just looking in the wrong places.

Well, this round, yes.  But I was walking the pup today, and in less
than an hour of listening to Youtube I heard three different Windows
ads ... for phones, for tablifiable notebooks, and for just general
wonderfulness.  And MSFT does manage to keep share in servers, how, I
just don't get it (can there really be that many incompetent corporate
IT departments out there?)

You're not paranoid, you really are hearing footsteps. ;-)